Brentwood, California Information
The San Francisco suburb lies in the East Bay region. As of 2014, the recorded population was 57,019. Brentwood is a culturally diverse community inspired by a blend of Caucasian, Hispanic and Asian residents. The attractive community owes its natural beauty to the rolling hills, mature oak trees, orchards, vineyards and golf courses along with being within close proximity to Mount Diablo. The crime rate is lower than California or national averages, which makes the city an ideal place to live. Nearly 30 percent of the adults living in the city have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The location began as a ranch owned by Jose Noriega. Englishman John Marsh acquired the land in 1837 and named the new location for his Great Britain hometown. A hotel and post office soon accompanied the rail station. Housing emerged and the new community transitioned from an agricultural center into a modern California city. By the 1990s, retail stores were constructed along the border. In 2008, the city opened an outdoor lifestyle retail center. According to a report published by the Census Bureau, the average income was $64,347 in 2016. By 2015, the median price of homes in the city was $466,318. The average rental rate for a 3-bedroom home or apartment was $3,000.
Call us for a comprehensive market analysis of your rental property.
The community has seven elementary, three middle and four high schools. The Brentwood Union School District includes many schools recognized as being a California Distinguished School. Only five percent of the state’s schools receive this honor.
Heritage High School offers students a wide range of advanced placement courses and boasts having the highest Academic Performance Index score in the region. The building is also solar-powered, which demonstrates the benefits of using renewable energy and serves as a model for students and city residents. Higher education opportunities are provided by the Los Medanos College, which has a satellite facility within the community.
• East Contra Costa Historical Society Museum-The facility enables visitors to step back in time and explore earlier life by touring the 1906 Eden Plains Schoolhouse, Homer’s Tool Shed and the 1878 Byer/Nail House. The property also displays an array of vehicles previously used for agriculture, public service or transportation.
• Los Vasqueros Reservoir-Approximately 20,000 acres serve as a California wildlife habitat for endangered, rare and threatened species of marine life, birds, reptiles and mammals. The location is also a popular recreation destination for fishing. Rental boats are available. Hikers enjoy the 55 miles of trails throughout the landscape.
• Rockin’ Jump – The Ultimate Trampoline Park-The facility features a huge open trampoline area, trampoline dodge-ball, slam dunk basketball, a climbing wall, a stunt airbag and the X-bream jousting arena. There are also four party rooms, a cafe, a parent’s lounge and free Wi-Fi.
• City Park-The community has more than 50 parks. However, in the summer, City Park hosts the Starry Nights free concert series on Friday nights. The location also presents movie nights under the stars.
• Vineyards-The city is surrounded by vineyards, which span across hundreds of acres. The wines produced at these facilities are available in many local restaurants. The Bloomfield Vineyards, the Hannah Nicole Vineyards and the Tamayo Family Vineyards offer tours, have wine clubs and wine tasting facilities.
• Play golf-The community has three courses situated within minutes from each other. All are professionally designed and feature views of the grand Mt. Diablo. Play a few rounds a the Deer Ridge Golf Club, the Golf Club at Brentwood or the Shadow Lakes Golf Club. All are open to the public, have golf practice facilities and putting greens in addition to banquet facilities and bars.
• Dining options-The city has more than 100 restaurants, fast food venues and coffee shops serving everything from American to Vietnamese cuisine. Each year, the Chamber of Commerce hosts food tasting festival, which welcomes all to sample foods prepared by venues representing more than one dozen ethnic backgrounds.
• Fresh produce-From May through June, local orchards and farms offer a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts. Some facilities offer picked produce and others provide the option to pick your own.
• Festivals-For an entire weekend each July, the community hosts the Corn Festival. The event features a barbecue, arts and crafts, games, live concerts and nightly fireworks displays. In the same month, City Park serves as the location for the annual Harvest Time Festival. The festivities include cooking demonstrations, children’s activities, a large selection of vendors, live entertainment and a beer and wine garden.
I have been so impressed with not only the quality of service, but the punctual service and communication skills that I have seen through Keyrenter. I would absolutely recommend using Keyrenter.
Kimber C., Satisfied Client
Keyrenter is very organized. I have had several problems with my condo, and Keyrenter has been on top of everything. I can’t say enough good things about the company.
Steve S., Satisfied Client
I'm absolutely delighted with how easy Keyrenter made everything for me. From start to getting a renter into my house, it's all been convenient and simple. Great company, great service, great people!
Lorrie M., Satisfied Client
I've been a tenant with Keyrenter for the past 5 years. They have always been prompt in dealing with issues I've raised up and in responding to my requests for repairs and maintenance.
Tadd D., Satisfied Tenant
Experience that Speaks for Itself
For more than 10 years, Keyrenter has been providing property management services to thousands of homeowners across the United States. We are always committed to providing services that are comprehensive, professional and affordable for both tenants and owners nationwide. Our goal is to help homeowners manage and maintain trouble-free properties to maximize the value of their investment. Our excellent reputation, expertise and vast knowledge of property and real estate management set us among the best real estate management firms in the United States.
We Pay Attention to the Details
We don’t stop from caring about your small stuff. We mind little things and pay attention to every element of your property. This has given us a competitive advantage when it comes to offering reliable property management solutions. We create checklists for what we do, and this has helped us deliver high-quality property and real estate management services. Our cutting edge technological resources have helped us make quality non-negotiable. We will help manage and maintain your property to maximize the value of your investment.
Our Transparent Approach is Unparalleled
We know that for a company to stay successful, it must put the interest of its clients at heart. Keyrenter Los Angeles understands every customer’s needs and, therefore, custom services to meet these needs. We believe in partnerships, and that team solution is the best solution. We, therefore, treat our customers as business partners. We are professional property management company that acts with integrity and treats all clients with courtesy and respect. You have heard of companies that charge exorbitant or hidden fees. We are not part of these dishonest companies. Ours is committed to honesty all the time.
PROVEN AND TRUSTED